Check back at 9 PM EST tonight for a live chat of the 1st (and only) 2012 Vice Presidential debate. Yes, most VP debates don’t move the needle at all in terms of political trajectory (and are seldom watched); but AIBN will not only give you a glorious live play by play, but we’ll opine on the moderator’s topics and all while playing a drinking game.
Political professionalism will ensue.
Your AIBN moderators for this evening will be: Dannyglovers_Dickblood (Liberal – CA), Hawaiian Organ Donor (Independent – NC) and Basement Cheetoh Eater (Libertarian – DC).
And if you’re interested in joining the drinking game (and not just reading the majestic, insightful prose of the AIBN staff), here are the rules:
Location: Your house…and a room of your choice (we suggest one with a bed or couch…and a waste basket and tissues nearby).
Items needed: One full bottle of any alcoholic libation (40 proof or higher), a shot glass and a television (cable connection required).
– One shot consumed every time Vice President Biden [D-DE] mentions a family member.
– One shot consumed every time Vice President Biden [D-DE] says the word “Scranton” or “Delaware”.
– One shot consumed every time Congressman Paul Ryan [R-WI] says “middle class”.
– One shot consumed every time Congressman Paul Ryan [R-WI] says “Dodd/Frank”.
– Two shots consumed for any mention of the terms “1%” or “47%”.
– Three shots consumed for any mention of PBS and/or Sesame Street (or affiliated muppet i.e. Big Bird).
– The bottle must be completely finished in no less than 4 swallows if Vice President Biden [D-DE] kisses the debate moderator on the mouth and says the phrase “This is a big fucking deal”.
3 more hours bitches.